Yamgo is a community of individuals who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to share their experiences using Yamgo. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
- All posts are categorised by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.
- NEVER under any circumstances disclose any personal information or private keys. Yamgo staff will never under any circumstances ask you for your private key and it should never be disclosed to anybody.
- Any questions you may have already been answered. Please use the search functions to see if your question has already been answered before posting. If you can't find answers or If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- If a question is posted in a topic/section that is not appropriate for the question, then staff or moderators have the right to move that question to another better suited topic/section.
- The posting of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions or referrals (including Yamgo referrals) is not permitted. Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
NEVER discuss any form of crypto trading, price strategies, recommend tokens to purchases and NEVER offer any financial advice of any sort. Posts on Yamgo are strictly regarding product support only.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-english speaking members must use translation software which is confused by abbreviations.
- There is ZERO TOLERANCE for any no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
- Staff and Moderators have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons staff or moderators deem reasonable.
- The only pictures allowed are screenshots. These may only be posted if they are necessary to receive help and must not contain any explicit, offensive, or copyrighted material or any personal information.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.
- Any links in signatures or profiles or otherwise cannot be commercial in nature or they will be removed.
- You may not solicit donations of any kind
- Avatars/Profile Pictures must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate will be removed at the discretion of the Yamgo/Moderators
- Posting or linking to hate, anti-Semitic, gender discrimination, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
- Member's display names can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
- Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message an administrator or moderator.
Post is closed for comments.