Do you want to earn rewards in Yamgo from staking and offers but you prefer using a different wallet to manage your crypto, like Hashpack Wallet? Using the mnemonic phrase/secret key you were given when you created your Yamgo account you can “restore” your wallet in a different app. Here is a short guide how to do it:
- Open the HashPack app on your device
- Select "I already have a wallet"
- Set up your new password to access the account
- Read the Terms and Conditions. If you are happy to proceed then tick the box to Accept the
T&Cs and select “Next”
- Select “Import Private key” or “Import recovery phrase”. Choose the option you would like to use
- Put your Private Key created with Yamgo in highlighted field and select “Next”.
If you are using mnemonic phrase select “12-word’ or ‘24-word’ option and then put your mnemonic phrase in right order and select “Next”.
- Name your new imported Wallet, choose currency you want to use and select “Import Wallet”
That’s it your account is now synced!
By importing your Yamgo account into HashPack, you can access your funds and use the features on both Yamgo and HashPack. Always make sure to keep your private keys or mnemonic phrases safe and secure