Do you want to earn rewards in Yamgo from staking and offers but you prefer using a different wallet to manage your crypto, like WallaWallet? Using the mnemonic phrase/secret key you were given when you created your Yamgo account you can “restore” your wallet in a different app. Here is a short guide how to do it:
- Open WallaWallet App
- Select “Restore Wallet"
- Read the Terms and Conditions. If you are happy to proceed then tick the box to Accept the T&Cs and select “Next”
- Name your New wallet under “Wallet Name”, put your 24 word recovery phrase from Yamgo and then select “Next: Verify Recovery Phrase”.
- Verify Recovery Phrase by putting it in right order and select “Finish Wallet Setup”
- Select “Add or Restore Account”
- Select “Restore Account"
- Put your Yamgo Account ID, name your account and select “Restore Account”
That’s it your account is now synced!
By importing your Yamgo account into Wallawallet, you can access your funds and use the features on both Yamgo and Wallawallet. Always make sure to keep your private keys or mnemonic phrases safe and secure