Do you want to earn rewards in Yamgo from staking and offers but you prefer using a different wallet to manage your crypto, like Blade Wallet? Using the mnemonic phrase/secret key you were given when you created your Yamgo account you can “restore” your wallet in a different app. Here is a short guide how to do it:
- Open the Blade wallet app on your device.
- Select "Get Started"
- Enter your new password
- Read the Terms and Conditions. If you are happy to proceed then tick the box to Accept the T&Cs and select “Next”.
- Select "Advanced setup"
- Select “Software wallet” option
- On the next screen select ‘Import Wallet”
- In this section you have to put your mnemonic phrase or private key that you created with Yamgo, once it’s done select “Import account”.
- Once you put your Yamgo private key / mnemonic phrase your account should be automatically synced with Blade Wallet.
- After syncing the account select “Go to wallet” to see your imported account and your current wallet balance
That’s it your account is now synced!
By importing your Yamgo account into Blade wallet, you can access your funds and use the features on both Yamgo and Blade wallet. Always make sure to keep your private keys or mnemonic phrases safe and secure